1. At first time, all clients must complete a health intake form prior to service.
2. Some health conditions may prevent you from receiving massage and you may be required to have written permission from your primary health physician before.
(All information filled in the intake form and any discussions in office or during treatment will be confidential and never shared with third parties without written permission from the client.)
3. We are not accepting clients under the age of 18 (eighteen) at this time.
4. We recommend you to book treatments/packages in advance. To book please telephone 0331 771923 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. In case of cancellation or postponement, please contact us directly by telephone or email before 24 hours. If less than 24 hours of your booked appointment time 100% will be charged.
6. Gift vouchers can be purchased from ANANTA THAI MASSAGE and through our online shop on our website www.anantathaimassage.it Gift vouchers are valid for twelve months from the date of purchase. They are non-refundable and non-transferable. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be replaced. To have service, please book before 24 hours of appointment time and the Certificate/Gift vouchers must be presented at the time of service.
7. The clients are advised to arrive 10-15 minutes before the treatments commence. If the clients arrive late, the session will end at the originally scheduled time. So the client following is not penalized.
8. As a courtesy to other clients, we request that clients switch off their mobile phones at all times within the massage room. The ANANTA is entirely non-smoking.
9. Prices are subject to availability and are inclusive of VAT at the current prevailing rate